Have you tried Google Sites? How to make full use of it?
What you can do is, If you-re running out of hosting space in your hosting plan, u can use Google Site to host the content of your subdomain.
As google site is only to point to your subdomain. for example,
you have minniemouse.com, you want to create a subdomain ilovemickey.minniemouse.com. - you can use Google Site to create your content, with a few more page, loads with adsense, video, graphic and so on.
If you are a beginner and new to webdesign, Google Site is perfect for you. It is very easy to use and fill with ;
1. easy and user friendly control panel, (takes about 10 minutes to understand and master how it function) no HTML required.
2. easy one column sales letter, simple 2 or 3 column template,
3. built in with adsense, just add you code and grant access later in adsense.com
4. Generate sitemap for you. (great features)
5. No limit for the number of pages -
you can upload files and attachments Use the file cabinet to upload files up to 10MB in size. Each Google Apps account receives at least 10GB of storage in Google Sites. Google Apps Premier and Education editions get an additional 500MB for each user account.
Example of sites by Google.
Home (Organic City Intranet)
Home (Ski Club)
try it folks..
NOTE : the default domain for Google Site can be changes through Google Apps. Administrators can change the URL for any public site in Google Sites.
Using "donaldduck.com" as the example domain, and donaldduck-site as the site, the standard URL for a site is, http://sites.google.com/a/donaldduck.com/donaldduck-site. This could be changed to donaldduck Web Page through the Google Apps control panel.